Jaffery - Part Two:
After leaving Petco, Jaffery and I made our way to PetSmart to pick up a few supplies (puppy food, pillow, etc). He sat very nicely in the back of the car. I wasn't sure if he was nervous, or possibly didn't like car rides. Jaffery was so well behaved at Pet Smart. He was so excited to be exploring! He climbed both under and in the shelves!
We met Dakota and Alan at home a bit later. With Jaffery and Dakota getting along right away, we didn't have too many concerns about them once we arrived home. Jaffery and Dakota had a grand old time running and playing in the back yard while Alan and I picked up branches.
After an afternoon of playing in the back yard and a bit of relax time, we went for our evening walk. Today, we went to the lake to let the puppies sniff the lake smells and also tried to grab a quick family photo. It was wonderful walking with them. Dakota kept looking over or back to see if Jaffery was still there. Jaffery was so excited to be out exploring, playing and goofing off with Dakota.
Be sure to:
1. Tune in later this week for Jaffery - Part 3, as well as my favorite Dakota/Jaffery scrapbook pages, and
2. Scroll down to enter today's giveaway!
Deb, the owner of the super cute Etsy shop, Dogonnit, has graciously agreed to give one Forever Daisies reader a custom leash holder! ALSO... all readers will receive a 10% discount on any of her store items through the end of March 2011(March 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm). edit: When you order, be sure to use discount code "FOREVERDAISIES0311" to receive 10% off!
Entries will be taken through Monday, March 28 at 11:59 pm.
To enter to win a custom leash hanger:
1. Leave a comment on this post. Be sure to include your email so I can contact you if your name is drawn!
For additional entries (each entry must be separate comments):
2. Tweet about this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments below (once per day)
3. On your blog, write a post about your pet (your pet adoption story from yesterday would totally count!), linking up to this giveaway. Be sure to leave a link to your post in the comments below!
4. "Like" Forever Daisies on Facebook
5. "Like" Dogonnit on Facebook
6. Make a purchase at Dogonnit
Thank you Deb for your wonderful donation in honor of our adoption week here at Forever Daisies!