July 14, 2011

Treasure Hunting 2

On my last treasure hunt, I ended up taking home three items, #2, 3 and 9. 

On my most rescent, treasure hunt I found so many fun things!

#1: SUPER CUTE! $4.99

#2: Love Love love this chair, though not sure why. $24.99

#3: Love singer machines $129.99

#4: Super cute. A refinish or paint job would make it a nice sewing table! $19.99

#5: Really in great shape! Have been looking for one of these!

#6: not sure why, however I love this mirror!
What do you think I ended up with? What would have you bought?

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Why don't we live closer to one another? We could scrap. We could thrift. We could garden. I'm going to guess, 1, 5 and 6. I need to hit some garage sales or thrift stores soon. I have a wedding gift to put together & I'm looking for a few things myself.

    ReplyDelete