June 29, 2012

Weekend Flair: Teeny Tiny Mini Book

When my sweet nephew was born, I knew my sister would be busy enjoying her time with a new baby. I created a pre-made book to help document his first year. It was a complete hit! She loved it.

More recently, I decided to make an even smaller book. I wanted something she could keep in her purse, or the diaper bag, without it taking up all kinds of space. I found a few wooden tags at JoAnns, and went to work.

I used the new Simple Stories stickers and cardstock, an Ali Edwards stamp (see product list below), and printed a bunch of tiny photos.

I LOVE how it turned out!
I tried to include photos from various moments over the last year. He is so adorable!


The themed stickers and paper from Simple Stories were perfect for the variety of seasons, and themes. Plus the 6x6 paper pad was perfect size to work with these tiny pages.


I took the 6x6 paper, lined it up to where I wanted it, glued it down, and then used an exacto knife to trim around the edges. It seemed to work very well vs trying to measure and cut, and then glue down.  

Just look at those silly faces!


I love that he was a skunk for Halloween :)



The wooden tags already had a hole punched through. I used a scrap piece of ribbon to tie everything together.


It was a fun, quick project! What have you been creating?

Supplies:
Also used: Wooden Tags from JoAnns

1 comment:

  1. What a precious keepsake for you and your son.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete