October 4, 2012

Expect an amazing return

Hello loyal blog followers.

I had planned to take a couple days away from my blog to finish up my Etsy store, rest, and clean my messy house. Here we are, nearly 2 months later. My Etsy store is open, however I still haven't rested up and to be honest, my house to rarely clean.

Life is never boring. I'm still working on pushing forward in certain areas of my life. My 2012 word is "do", and while I wish I had a longer list of done I am making measurable progress by remembering to simply "do".  My art studio (aka: crafting space) is a big pile of mess. I have to admit some beautiful things come out of the space, but holy moly it is a disaster area!

I have been fairly active on twitter and Instagram, now and then on facebook, and like I could really walk away from Pinterest :) I did a fun guest post at Mom It Forward. However, even with all of this, I really want to pick up on the blog again. I love sharing my little projects area the house, crafty experiments, crazy work happenings and random photos of Dakota and Jaffery.

My plan is to return, full force, on October 15. Yes folks. I will be back.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! So glad to be participating in Flying Lessons with so many talented women!

    ReplyDelete