February 22, 2008

Can't think of a catchy title

Take a step back, grab the clorox wipes, wipe down your screen and keyboard! If you have Lysol, maybe spray that around as well! Whatever I have my not be contagious through the computer, but please, take no chances! :-)

Luckily, today was a slow day at work. I had considered calling in sick, but my schedule is filling up quickly, and would have had a difficult time rescheduling my appointments.

This weekend I must:
  • finish and send resume packet to my dream job
  • finish taking practice exam for comps (only one month to study!)
  • prep for next Thursday classes
  • finish sample scrapbook for mini book workshop at work
  • go to bank
  • pick up needed items at Costco (use coupons from mailer)
  • rest up... I cannot continue into next week with this "crud"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I have been reading yours tonight & it is lovely. I really love all the pictures of flowers.

    I will be back!

    Lesli

    ReplyDelete