February 5, 2011

{one little word 2011} Week 6



Alan and I had gone to the Orchid Show again this year, however I walked away feeling like it wasn't as good as last year.  I have no clear reason why. It could have been the large crowd, crabby people clearly jumping the long lines, or possibly that we have had more snow and cold than I prefer.

Either way, as I drug myself back to the car, I first noticed the very blue sky. It was very different than days previous, which had been filled with gloomy gray. The rest of the walk, I carefully walked looking up. This tree caught my eye, so peaceful with it's {simple} beauty.


Archive of my One Little Word Photo Challenge Posts
Week One Post
Week Two Post 
Week Three Post 
Week 4 & 5
To see other One Little Word Challengers, visit One Little Word - Week 6

For the details on joining in, visit One Little Word | Captured.

6 comments:

  1. Great photo! Nothing like a beautiful blue sky day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful tree and sky. i love that the angle is just a little askew and disorienting. nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Such a breath of fresh air with so many days of gray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely...my fav tree, weeping willows :)

    ReplyDelete