Early in March, I realized the problem. I had hundreds of photos. I couldn't scrap them all, however I was too attached to ditch them. Thus, I found someone else to sort for me! However, after this amazing push forward, it just wasn't enough.
Then I went to a weekend crop. It was amazing... and I finished the scrapbook! WOOT WOOT!
There are so many pages. I'll share just a few at a time. I will try include a list of supplies, however with using up odds and ends and scrap paper at times, I do not always remember brand!
- Blue and Black Cardstock
- Journal Plate & Bracket Large Punch
- Lines N Dots Edger Punch
- Cricut George and Basic Shape Font
- We R Memory Keepers / Archivers 8x8 Paper Pack (matting the large photo)
- the travel paper, I cannot remember brand!
- foam pop dots
- We R Memory Keepers Photo Sleeves (love these things!)
(click on images to enlarge!)
- We R Memory Keepers Photo Sleeve
- EK Success Radiant Circles Large Punch
- Daisy D's pattern paper, "Striscia"
- Making Memories Washer Words
- Eyelets (to hold twine/washers)
- Brown and teal cardstock
- Beach Bum Embellishment
What project are you working on, or have you recently finished?